Floral Crush

Floral Crush

julho 20, 2018


There is something about florals has me really excited this season. Soft and feminine, I think one of the biggest reasons I am very much on board with this trend at the moment is the abundance of different types of floral prints ( soft and bold, small and large: this year, it’s pretty much anything goes ) but also the fact that this trend is not confined to clothing alone. The dress I show you today could be from my mom or even from my grandmother, but I think it is so pretty and fresh!

Há algo nos estampados florais que me excita nesta temporada. Macios e femininos, acho que uma das maiores razões pelas quais estou muito envolvida com essa tendência é a abundância de diferentes tipos de estampados florais (suaves e ousados, pequenos e grandes: este ano qualquer um é tendência) mas também o facto desta tendência não se limitar apenas ao vestuário. O vestido que vos mostro hoje poderia ser da minha mãe ou até da minha avó, mas eu acho tão bonito e fresco!


I WAS WEARING
                                         
Dress: c/o Inside
Sandals: Bershka
Makeup: c/o Nabla Cosmetics
Sunglasses: Céline, c/o Ergovisão

Comentários

  1. Your floral print dress from Inside looks very pretty and feminine, and you look beautiful wearing it in all of these lovely outfit photos.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ResponderEliminar