I have this thing with doors

I have this thing with doors

julho 14, 2017


One of the things I can blame Instagram for is my recent obsession with doors. The truth is that I am always catching for a good spot to take some pictures ti post and doors are even great allies! In the area where I live, as well as a bit throughout all of my country (Portugal I love you!), there are lots of doors with different colors and shapes and I love using them as scenery. In today's article it is clear that I could not resist this lost green door in a city next to mine... And I really think the contrast between it's color and the tones of my clothes resulted in perfection. Well, the jumpsuit that I'm wearing in these pictures is one of the most beautiful pieces I have in my wardrobe and it's been difficult to go out on the street without being asked where they can find one. For the more curious, go down to the end of this post to know from what store it is ;)
Xoxo,
Eliana

Uma das coisas pela qual posso culpar o Instagram é a minha recente obsessão por portas. A verdade é que ando sempre atrás de um bom spot para fotografar mais um look e as portas são mesmo grandes aliadas. Na zona em que vivo, bem como um pouco por todo o país, existem imensas portas com cores, formas e feitios diferentes e eu adoro usá-las como cenário. No artigo de hoje nota-se claramente que não consegui resistir a esta porta verde perdida numa cidade vizinha à minha... E não que o contraste da sua cor com os tons da minha roupa resultou na perfeição? Bem, o macacão que estou a usar nestas fotos é uma das peças mais bonitas que tenho no meu guarda-roupa e tem sido difícil sair à rua sem que me perguntem onde podem encontrar um igual. Para as mais curiosas, desçam até ao final deste post para saber de que loja é ;)
Xoxo,
Eliana 


I WAS WEARING
                                         
Jumpsuit: c/o Loavies
Bag: c/o Picard
Sandals: c/o Unmade Copenhagen

Comentários