Easy going

Easy going

julho 11, 2017


Hey! While I am writing this post there is a terrible heat out there and I can only think about the dives in the pool (which I did not yet) and the holidays that are already approaching! These past few days have been torture, in addition to getting sick and practically not leaving home, much of my time has been spent scrolling on Instagram, where everyone is already sunbathing, having fun in partys & festivals and watching beautiful sunsets. While I'm not returning to my dives, even imaginary, I come to show you this wonderful dress that has been one of my favorites this season. This is super fresh and I really love it's print and colors!
Xoxo,
Eliana

Hey! Enquanto escrevo este post está um calor terrível lá fora e só consigo pensar nos mergulhos na piscina (que ainda não dei) e nas férias que já se aproximam! Estes últimos dias foram uma tortura, para além de ter ficado doente e praticamente não ter saído de casa, grande parte do meu tempo foi passado a fazer scrolling no Instagram, onde já toda a gente se está a banhar em sol, divertir-se em festas e festivais e a passar maravilhosos sunsets. Enquanto não regresso aos meus mergulhos, ainda que imaginários, venho mostrar-vos este vestido maravilhoso que tem sido um dos meus favoritos esta época. 
Xoxo,
Eliana


I WAS WEARING
                                         
Dresse: c/o HERE
Earrings: c/o Happiness Boutique
Shoes: Stradivarius
Sunglasses: Dolce&Gabanna, c/o Ergovisão

Comentários