Rainy days

Rainy days

março 16, 2018


These days have been the most rainny days in this winter, and I have to say it's not that I don't like rain because I like it, speacilly when I hear it fall hard when I'm in the comfort of my home, or even when I'm working. But I can't help but admit that I'm a huge fan of sunny days. Thanks to the rain, the mission to take picturess has been unsuccessful, so this time I decided to go around and take pictures indoor. The best of all was that I could do it while drinking some coffee and saw through the window the rain falling on the river Douro, very relaxing don't you think?
Xoxo, Eliana.

E o tanto de chuva que tem caído? Bem, não é que eu não goste de chuva, porque gosto, gosto de a sentir cair forte quando estou no conforto da minha casa, ou até mesmo quando estou a trabalhar. Mas não posso deixar de admitir que sou uma fã dos dias soalheiros. Graças à chuva, a missão de tirar fotografias tem sido fracassada, portanto desta vez decidi dar a volta ao texto e fotografar indoor. melhor de tudo foi que pude fazê-lo enquanto bebia café e via pela janela a chuva a cair sobre o rio Douro, bem relaxante não acham?
Xoxo, Eliana.


I WAS WEARING
                                         
Turttle neck: c/o Inside Shops
Pants: Stradivarius
Shoes: c/o PROF
Earrings & Ring: c/o PDPAOLA
Makeup: c/o Nabla Cosmetics
Sunglasses: Vogue, c/o Ergovisão

Comentários