By the river

By the river

março 07, 2018


In today's post, I bring you some photos I took on a sunny late afternoon in February. It was one of those afternoons when the sun shines hot but the wind blow cold, so I still couldn't risk in a Spring look. I think this photos are amazing, but makes me sigh for Spring ... Who else feels this way?
Xoxo, Eliana

No post de hoje trago-vos umas fotos que tirei num final de tarde soalheiro de Fevereiro. Foi uma daquelas tardes em que o sol brilhou quente mas o vento soprou bem frio, por isso ainda não deu para arriscar num conjunto mais primaveril. As fotos ficaram super giras, mas fazem-me suspirar pela Primavera... Quem mais se sente assim por aí?
Xoxo, Eliana


I WAS WEARING
                                         
Coat: c/o Winser London
Green blouse: c/o SheIn
Pants: c/o Loavies
Boots: Stradivarius
Makeup: c/o Nabla Cosmetics
Sunglasses: Fendi, c/o Ergovisão

Comentários